Punjab Agricultural Research Board Jobs 2024- This page contains Latest PARB Punjab Agricultural Education Board Advertisement 2024. Punjab Agricultural Research Council PARB has job opportunities and Kala Shah Kak Rice Research Institute is hiring for the following posts. We invite qualified, experienced, energetic and organized candidates for the following posts:
Activities at PARB include Scientist (Entomology) at MNS Agricultural University, Multan for the conservation project of native insect pollinators, increasing Alfalfa seed production through germplasm development and agricultural management. Recruitment for this government post in Lahore will initially be on contract basis for one year and the contract period may end in Faisalabad. All appointments will be made in accordance with the Punjab Government Contract Appointment Policy, 2004.
Eligible candidates must have relevant qualifications and experience as per the criteria shown in the image below, i.e. Masters Degree (Hons) in Entomology.
Find PARB Jobs 2024 Punjab Board of Agricultural Studies Lahore MNS University of Agriculture, Multan (Inspector (Entomology)) Latest Vacancies. Candidates from Multan with Master Degree (Hons) in Entomology and related experience can apply with all documents till 11 January 2024 last date: Masu.
If you are looking for Punjab Council of Agricultural Studies Jobs 2023, then go to the best place where you can apply for this research vacancy.
Eligible male candidates only: M.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture. Experiment: Collection of plant cultivation data and biochemical analysis of plant samples.
Punjab Agricultural Research Board Jobs 2024 List
- Research Associate (Entomology)
Punjab Agricultural Research Board Jobs 2024 Details
|Punjab Agricultural Research Board Jobs 2024 PARB Latest Advertisement
|Last Date to Apply:
|Jan 11, 2024
Apply for PARB Jobs 2024:
- Applications along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should reach the address given below.
- Candidates should mention the position applied for on the envelope.
- Incomplete applications or received after the due date shall be not entertained.
- All government / semi-government employees should apply through the proper channels.
- The last date for submission of the application is January 11, 2024.
- No TA/DA will be paid to any candidate for appearing in the interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of the interview. For more Government Jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.